Our Disinfecting Policies to Protect You During the Coronavirus Season
We have always made sterilization and disinfection of our office a priority. That in itself protects you from possible disease transmission during this outbreak as well as any viral season. Here are the policies that we have in place:
1. We are asking every patient to wash his or her hands in our presence in the treatment room. That is for at least 20 seconds using soap and water.
2. Our staff and doctors wash their hands in the presence of the patient at the beginning of every visit.
3. We are cleaning our instruments in two areas after treatment. One is by the assistants in the treatment room. The second is by our sterilization assistant in the sterilization room. That is done under 2.5X magnification.
4. We are disinfecting all common areas such as door handles, knobs, public surfaces both in the treatment rooms and the reception room and front desk area, bathroom faucets, toilet handles, seats, etc. on a frequent basis throughout the day.
5. We use new masks and gloves for every patient.
6. We cover all surfaces, hoses, and electronics with plastic wrap. The plastic wrap is changed between patients.
7. We encourage you as well as our staff to avoid touching our faces.
8. If you are ill, please reschedule your appointment with us. We are sending any patient or staff member home who has symptoms of illness.
We are happy to answer any questions regarding our disinfection and sterilization policies and look forward to making every visit to our office safe, comfortable, and effective.
For news update on our re-opening, click here.
Knowledgeable & Experienced Periodontics, Implant Dentistry and General Dentistry
Free Seminar: Find Out What Dental Implants Can Do For YOU!
~Thursday, April 23rd at 6:00 pm~
Call (321) 802-2810 to reserve your spot.
Our doctors provide experienced, state-of-the-art dental implant treatment, gum disease treatment and full dental rehabilitation.
They also provide full-service dentistry, including cleanings, fillings, crowns, bridges and cosmetic dentistry, such as porcelain veneers and Invisalign® clear braces; as well as cosmetic gum surgery for gummy smiles or teeth that appear too long.
Ask The Doctor!
Friendly and Attentive Care in a Comfortable Atmosphere
High-Tech for Quality Care and Efficiency
Our doctors use the most recent breakthroughs in technology to make your visit to our office as comfortable and efficient as possible by using minimally or non-invasive techniques.
They give patients the latest in effective treatment in a friendly, caring environment.
Minimally Invasive Dental Implants and Full Teeth Replacement
Effective Nonsurgical Treatment for Severe Gum Disease
Our doctors are among fewer than 100 in the USA who use the non-surgical Perioscope to treat gum disease. A Perioscope is a periodontal endoscope, a slender, tubular optical instrument used for examining the interior of a body. With the Perioscope, you can avoid gum surgery in nearly every case.
Solid Bite Teeth Replacement Testimonial
"My upper teeth were in bad shape and I hardly ever smiled because I was so self-conscious. I smile all the time now, and from my heart. Dr. Sheldon gave me my life back, took away my tears and helped me recover the deep sadness of divorce. I will be forever grateful to
Drs. Sheldon, Sheldon and Furtado!" — Amie