Dental Implants in Melbourne
Dr. Lee Sheldon is a regular contributor to the column, “Focus on Seniors” in the Health Section of Thursday’s Florida Today. You can read the articles he has written by clicking any of the links below.
Gum health & gum disease
- Gum Recession & The Pinhole Surgical Technique
- P. Gingivalis, a Bug that Causes more than Periodontal Disease
- Your Gums - A Predictor of Heart Disease
- Diabetes May Be Improved by Improving Your Periodontal Health
- Periodontal Disease - Truths and Misconceptions
- New Hope for Gum Recession
- Thin Gums Lead to Sensitive Teeth
- Oil Pulling? I Have No Idea.
- Why You May Get Gum Recession
- The Oral DNA test
- The Link between Dental Disease and Heart Disease
- Vitamin D For the Flu Season
- Don't De-liver ate
- Don’t Wait When Signs of a Stroke Appear
- Sinusitis Won’t Clear Up? It could be your tooth
- We Are Overmedicated!
- Using Statin Drug Look at CoQ10
- Mood-altering Drugs are Overprescribed
- Do you have warts?
- Indigestion is More than a Nuisance
- One Answer to a Chronic Cough
- Sugar Dangers
- Seniors' and Families' Guidelines on Involuntary Commitment
- My Teeth are Too Short!
- The “Gummy” Smile
- Pearly Whites in a Flash
- It's not too late for cosmetic dentistry
- Long in the Tooth?
- The Fundamentals of Beauty
- The Dental Implant Center
- The Immediate Dental Implant Solution
- You DO Have Enough Bone for an Implant
- The One-Piece, Same Day, Dental Implant
- The Decision on Dental Implants
Relieving headaches & TMDJ disorder
- Suffering Migraines?
- The Chronic Headache: A Dental Answer
- TMD and dental problems: How bite adjustment helps
- What is T-Scan?
- The Sinus Headache Myth
- Understanding chronic headaches and jaw pains
- Migraine relief with NTI therapy
- Click in jaw will lead to headaches
Sleep apnea & snoring relief
- Does the Tooth Really Need to be Extracted?
- What are you looking for in dentistry?
- Look Carefully at New Technology before You Start Treatment
- Do you really need to have your teeth extracted?
- Before You Do the Root Canal
- My teeth continue to have cavities
- The Cracked Tooth
- But I Don’t Grind My Teeth
- The Good Old Days of Dentistry
- Pain Relief from Low Dose Naltrexone
- What to Look for in a Dental Examination
- Do I Save My Teeth or Extract Them?
- Your Smile May Mean More than You Think
- Is it always correct to save teeth?
- Overseas Dental Treatment? Beware!
- Sjögren's Syndrome may affect your dental health
- Recurrent Mouth Sores?
- Diabetes and Dental Care
- The Value of a Second Opinion
- It’s Better to Catch Dental Problems Early
- If You've Given Up on Dentistry