Dental Implants in Melbourne
Dr. Lee Sheldon is a regular contributor to the local publications. You can read the articles he has written by clicking any of the links below.
Gum health & gum disease
- Why Do We Use an Endoscope?
- Gum Recession & The Pinhole Surgical Technique
- P. Gingivalis, a Bug that Causes more than Periodontal Disease
- Your Gums - A Predictor of Heart Disease
- Diabetes May Be Improved by Improving Your Periodontal Health
- Periodontal Disease - Truths and Misconceptions
- New Hope for Gum Recession
- Thin Gums Lead to Sensitive Teeth
- Oil Pulling? I Have No Idea.
- Why You May Get Gum Recession
- The “No Calculus” Periodontitis
- What's the Best Aisle at the Supermarket?
- Bad Breath
- Why Our Treatment Coordinators Make all the Difference
- The Formula to Dental Success
- Does Dentistry Have to be Expensive?
- The Oral DNA test
- The Link between Dental Disease and Heart Disease
- Vitamin D For the Flu Season
- Don't De-liver ate
- Don’t Wait When Signs of a Stroke Appear
- Sinusitis Won’t Clear Up? It could be your tooth
- We Are Overmedicated!
- Using Statin Drug Look at CoQ10
- Mood-altering Drugs are Overprescribed
- Do you have warts?
- Indigestion is More than a Nuisance
- One Answer to a Chronic Cough
- Sugar Dangers
- Seniors' and Families' Guidelines on Involuntary Commitment
- My Teeth are Too Short!
- The “Gummy” Smile
- Pearly Whites in a Flash
- It's not too late for cosmetic dentistry
- Long in the Tooth?
- The Fundamentals of Beauty
- The New Method of Doing Full-Arch Implant Restorations
- Is an Implant Just an Implant?
- The Dental Implant Center
- The Immediate Dental Implant Solution
- You DO Have Enough Bone for an Implant
- The One-Piece, Same Day, Dental Implant
- The Decision on Dental Implants
Relieving headaches & TMDJ disorder
- Suffering Migraines?
- The Chronic Headache: A Dental Answer
- TMD and dental problems: How bite adjustment helps
- What is T-Scan?
- The Sinus Headache Myth
- Understanding chronic headaches and jaw pains
- Migraine relief with NTI therapy
- Click in jaw will lead to headaches
Sleep apnea & snoring relief
- It Happened Again Yesterday
- What Are Your New Year's Dental Resolutions?
- Is Fear Keeping You Away from the Dental Office?
- They Told Me That I Need…
- The Case of Saving Teeth in Children
- Does the Tooth Really Need to be Extracted?
- What are you looking for in dentistry?
- Look Carefully at New Technology before You Start Treatment
- Do you really need to have your teeth extracted?
- What Are You Hearing About Root Canals?
- Before You Do the Root Canal
- My teeth continue to have cavities
- The Cracked Tooth
- But I Don’t Grind My Teeth
- The Good Old Days of Dentistry
- Pain Relief from Low Dose Naltrexone
- What to Look for in a Dental Examination
- Computer Generation--What Does it Mean to You?
- The Components of a Good Dental Examination, Part 1
- The Components of a Good Dental Examination, Part 2
- Do I Save My Teeth or Extract Them?
- Your Smile May Mean More than You Think
- Is it always correct to save teeth?
- Overseas Dental Treatment? Beware!
- Sjögren's Syndrome may affect your dental health
- Recurrent Mouth Sores?
- Diabetes and Dental Care
- The Value of a Second Opinion
- It’s Better to Catch Dental Problems Early
- If You've Given Up on Dentistry
- Can General Anesthesia Cause a Dental Failure?
- Why Can't I Chew Better